Drinkerbell Shirt

 Drinkerbell Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The drinkerbell shirt! I'd add - mix your grains! Koreans know the shiz, man - mixed grain rice is a (very expensive sometimes) thing. You can buy a ready made mix to add to rice in Asian markets, but honestly? Use what you already have in the house and drinkerbell shirt!






Soak some lentils, barley, whole oats if you have them - the idea is to get things that will cook together in the same amount of time and drinkerbell shirt! So Barley needs more time than rice - soak that before you cook and the time evens out. Start out using like 1/3 mixed grain and 2/3 rice. It's SUPER yummy, and you get a lot more filling/nutrient power in the same serving size.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My True Valentine My Golden Shirt

My Dog Is My Valentine Shirt

I Am A Sagittarius girl Shirt