I Can't I Have A Board Meeting Shirt

 I Can't I Have A Board Meeting Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The I can't I have a board meeting shirt! As a Gen Xer, let me tell you Millennials something. I raised three children on a teacher’s salary! I sacrificed and scrimped and saved; living paycheck to paycheck with no help for daycare costs! I am 48, still saddled by crippling student loan debt, and have never owned a home.. If you think you deserve something more, you are absolutely right. We can do better. Vote Bernie and  I can't I have a board meeting shirt!







Or we just (barely) make it work on one income which is incredibly difficult and  I can't I have a board meeting shirt! I'm the only stay at home mom in my inner circle of friends but we're also still the only renters and we just bought our first family car last year. We buy all our stuff used and eat cheap. Having children is fulfilling and amazing. Anyone who wants to be a parent should absolutely feel free to do so. But doing that, staying home with them, buying a house, keeping it up, extracurriculars and ffs maybe a college savings is a pipe dream for most of us. We just have to pick and choose now.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My True Valentine My Golden Shirt

Introverts Unite Separately In Your Own Homes Shirt

I Am A Sagittarius girl Shirt