Duct Tape Can't Fix Stupid But It Can Muffle The Sound Shirt

 Duct Tape Can't Fix Stupid But It Can Muffle The Sound Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The duct tape can't fix stupid but it can muffle the sound shirt! I go to the bulk grain section of the grocery store and I get whatever's on sale: thick rolled oats, steel cut oats, rye berries, barely, etc and I make a multigrain porridge on Sunday. It stiffens up so I heat up a portion in the microwave, pour cold milk and a splash of cream if I have it to thin and cool it down. In the summer, I top with berries and peaches. In the fall and winter, I use apples and dried nuts/fruits. Full of fiber and slow releasing energy and duct tape can't fix stupid but it can muffle the sound shirt!






As a Korean, purple rice adds a nice pop. You only need a handful to dye the whole batch and duct tape can't fix stupid but it can muffle the sound shirt! Mix in some brown, purple, and/or barely for texture. Add frozen peas for color. Sometimes I add chestnuts or asian sweet potatoes in the fall when they go on sale.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My True Valentine My Golden Shirt

My Dog Is My Valentine Shirt

I Am A Sagittarius girl Shirt