Faute D'amour Et D'eau Fraiche Je Vis D'amis Et D'alcool Shirt

 Faute D'amour Et D'eau Fraiche Je Vis D'amis Et D'alcool Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The faute d'amour et d'eau fraiche je vis d'amis et d'alcool shirt! We eventually arrived without incident, and we refused to speak of this event. Things were never really the same between all of us after that, and I have a feeling none of us will ever touch eggs ever again. They already ate enough of my farts, they don't need a reminder. I should have never eaten that much fiber. I had no idea it was capable of that and faute d'amour et d'eau fraiche je vis d'amis et d'alcool shirt!






TL;DR - I ate too many fiber bars and ended up gassing my family nearly to death over 7 hours in a car. I made the scientific discovery that your body can produce ridiculously large farts at an alarming rate and faute d'amour et d'eau fraiche je vis d'amis et d'alcool shirt! 15 second farts on average with an average rate of 1 fart every 3 minutes. That means I was farting an average of 300 seconds an hour, or 2100 seconds over 7 hours. I farted for 35 minutes. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My True Valentine My Golden Shirt

My Dog Is My Valentine Shirt

I Am A Sagittarius girl Shirt